Original Style D-90 Fender Dvr Sd Rear - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Old March 19th, 2009, 06:10 PM
Turd Ferguson
Frank
94 D-90

Original Style D-90 Fender Dvr Sd Rear

Looking for the Original Style Fender for a 94 D-90. Currently can only find the hard plastic high gloss replacement due to the fact that its the only style they make now. Looks terrible when matched to the OE style. The original type is a more flexible rubber, flat black appearance. Only need the driver side rear fender. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 19th, 2009, 06:14 PM
bjf
barry f
94 ST #395

Last time I was in Four Oaks in Santa Monica they were restoring a truck for a customer and it had new flairs. They said they got them from the local dealer. You could call them and tell them what you need. If they wont ship I can pick it up for you and ship it.
Old March 19th, 2009, 07:18 PM
Turd Ferguson
Frank
94 D-90

Would you mind sending that number, I would like to see if they have the exact type/style.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 19th, 2009, 07:43 PM
bjf
barry f
94 ST #395

http://www.fouroaksgarage.com/

Just call and telll them you heard they restored a 97 white defender recently and you need some matt fender arches and if they could put you in the right direction.
Old March 19th, 2009, 08:19 PM
Stmpede
Andrew Najarian
'93 NAS D110 #43

If they were truly new, my guess is that they replaced all 4 with the new style. The new ones are sort of a semi-gloss and it isn't as obvious when all 4 are the same, but if you replace one flat one with a semi-gloss it stands out.
Old March 20th, 2009, 10:36 AM
Turd Ferguson
Frank
94 D-90

Thats what I'm constantly finding. The original old school fenders just arent available. Im tryin to hunt down somebody or someplace with a totalled out defender so I could buy the part. Easier said than done. Its either that or convince the insurance company to replace all 4. This is all because some idiot was checking out my ride down the highway and couldnt stop in time. I say idiot because A: he told me that B: he also told me he was pulled over 20 mins prior for speeding. lol WTF.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Tags
90, d-90, original