Need Warn Solenoid Pack - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old February 16th, 2007, 01:12 PM
Thomas Kimura
1999 Disco II
Need Warn Solenoid Pack

Does anyone have an extra warn solenoid pack that they would be willing to sell?

Old March 4th, 2007, 05:45 PM
Andrew Najarian
'93 NAS D110 #43
I do...

Ok, here is the deal. I don't want to be one of those guys that posts an offer and doesn't follow through, so you need to know right off the bat that it is in my garage in Chicago and I am in Colorado. I will be back in Chicago at the end of the month and can send it then if you want it.

If you are still interested, I purchased a '93 NAS D110 that had the Port Installed Warn Winch on it. The winch was absolutely destroyed with corrosion on the inside, so I pitched it and replaced it with a Superwinch X9. I saved the Warn Solenoid Pack and Remote though. I can't speak for the performance as the winch was destroyed, but I assume the Solenoid box is alright. It still has the Batt Cables attached, but I am not 100% sure of the condition of the ends that mount to the vehicle (IIRC at least one cable needs a new end). The remote looks brand new! To me honest I don't think the PO ever used it. I found it in the Orig. LR bag with all the orig. Warn/LR recovery equipment which also all looked brand new!

If you are still looking for this let me know and make an offer. I am not looking to gouge anyone esp. since I can't speak for it's performance (I've never even removed the cover on it).

BTW, I am new to the site, so I'll have to figure out the PM and all that, so if it takes me a day or so to get back to you don't worry, I am just acclimating myself to this site.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted