NAS soft top window tops - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Old December 15th, 2017, 02:13 PM
defender1844
Amit Likhyani
95 D90 Soft Top Estoril Blue 6.2 LS

NAS soft top window tops

I have some interest in a set for the front doors depending on condition and price. No rusted bolts and the cam that locks the windows needs to work and the rubber on the bottoms needs to be in good shape. PM if you have something that fits my description and the price you are looking for.

The reason I only have some interest is that my long term plan is to have a set of Puma doors that I swap out with the half doors when I put the roof on. There have been delays in acquiring the parts and once I get them there is wiring and speaker installation. For this winter I may have to be pragmatic as it's quickly going to be time to go skiing.

Amit
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 18th, 2017, 01:41 AM
HimalayaParts
Himalaya Team
None

The handle assembly and and the mount plate for the gear spindle is different on the puma doors. We have a of 95 soft top doors and glass
The bottom is 50℅ rusted out and light amount of bubbling. We have all the interior pieces that disassemble D from that set. If your interested I'll pm to get pics over

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Tags
nas, soft top, top, window