Interested in a new 2011 spec row 110, who to talk to? - Page 7 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Old December 21st, 2011, 03:56 PM
rijosho
Joshua
1995 Black ST - Rhinolined edition
Research Assistant/Eagle Eyes

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjf View Post
Neil

Obviously this thread is entertainment for us all including you but you can understand horsey's point. It is the equivalent of someone saying they want a nas 110 but it has to be in front of them. It is a rare item so it is a shot in the dark finding it here. Actually a nas 110 would be much easier to find. There are at least 15 in la.
Perhaps we need to put it into terms he will understand. Neil, go on one of those tuner forums I'm assuming you belong to and post, "Hi I'd like a Skyline - must be local." Let me know how that works out for you!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 21st, 2011, 04:15 PM
Neil McCauley
Neil McCauley
94 ST, 97 ST, 93 110

So josh your a d90 snob now lol?

Robert Deniro
Old December 21st, 2011, 04:16 PM
GYM
Gary
97 SW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugbier View Post
Neil,

Cash, while a commodity somehow desirable by many does not come close to the desire of the Puma commodity so in other words, if you want a Puma in US soil, the seller will reign the kingdom.

( LR3, houses, plenty to choose from.. Pumas... mmmmm )

BTW, what is your idea of investment on such commodity?

I think you are on to something. Depending on which side of the Keynesian/Austrian economics aisle a person falls on, calling fiat paper currency a commodity could be debated; but the PUMA commodity connection is right on, IMO. You just can't get them here easily.

I agree the seller will reign the kingdom, but one potential leveraging advantage for Neil might be to offer to exchange one scarce commodity for another; (for example paying in physical gold bullion rather than cash...).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 21st, 2011, 04:22 PM
bjf
barry f
94 ST #395

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil McCauley
Gee Barry, I'm glad you made clear to us how easy it is to find a NAS110 for sale. I only wish I knew how to buy one but only barry aka the hebrew hammer can lead us to nas enlightenment with his Jesus like leadership.
Why must you hurt me. I was just saying expand your search parameters if you really want one.
Old December 21st, 2011, 04:26 PM
founD90
Dr. Gonzo
1994 D90 #48

Dude – I literally found my truck, and it still took a lot time, effort, negotiations, transportation, titling snafus and more (i.e. work). Even best-case scenarios do not include a Puma auto-magically showing up in your driveway with your name on the title.

Keep in mind that at D-90 you’re dealing with a group of guys that troll salvage auctions, analyze Google Earth pictures of warehouse parking lots, build elaborate macros for searching Craigslist, and dissect eBay listings to find trucks. And you’re complaining that you’re too busy to find a truck that has no business being in the states, let alone in California.

If you’re lucky, NAS 90s can be found. If you’re really lucky NAS 110s can be found,

Nobody finds a Puma.
Old December 21st, 2011, 04:58 PM
pendy
jim pendleton
89'd90

This thread has rhinestones.

Could be an all time D90 source favorite. All that glitters is not gold.

ransequipos S.A.
Address:
Decima avenida 20-43
Zona 1-01001
Guatemala City
Guatemala
Phone: (502) 2363 2153
Email: saleste@intelnett.com
Sales

Querido/a Señor/a
Dear Sir or Madam

Are there any Land Rover Defender 110 SW's of a recent model year available for sale to a US citizen that will drive to your location to purchase and take delivery of the vehicle?

Escriba una oración o frase...¿Hay alguna Land Rover Defender 110 SW un año de modelo reciente disponible para la venta a un ciudadano estadounidense que impulsará a su ubicación a la compra y entrega del vehículo?

Advice is only as good as the person applying it--
Don't make me give you bad advice!

Lemons or lemonaide, whatever your taste provides.
Old December 21st, 2011, 05:31 PM
Neil McCauley
Neil McCauley
94 ST, 97 ST, 93 110

There are people on this board with join dates from 09' coughhorseycough to 10' telling me that if I dream and get lucky, one day I may own one of these elusive vehicles that only a few chosen elite can have.

Robert Deniro
Old December 21st, 2011, 05:47 PM
bjf
barry f
94 ST #395

I think you are reading horsey wrong. I think he is saying it won't drop in your lap. You need to be willing to buy out of state. As I said your parameters for this make it impossible so it's become a joke to bump the thread. Can't we just discuss rhinestone cowboys instead? I am sure they are easy to find in la.
Old December 21st, 2011, 05:47 PM
Neil McCauley
Neil McCauley
94 ST, 97 ST, 93 110

Quote:
Why must you hurt me. I was just saying expand your search parameters if you really want one.
I didn't mean to hurt you. <touches barry's gonads> I like actually like Jews because asians, like jews, are very cheap and love money. The only difference is were much better at sports. I even had unprotected sex with a jewish chick I was dating and jizzed in her snatch numerous times while screaming "mazeltov!"

Robert Deniro
Old December 21st, 2011, 05:51 PM
bjf
barry f
94 ST #395

Debatable that you are better at sports. Kung fu doesn't count.
Old December 21st, 2011, 05:51 PM
Neil McCauley
Neil McCauley
94 ST, 97 ST, 93 110

Quote:
I think you are reading horsey wrong. I think he is saying it won't drop in your lap. You need to be willing to buy out of state. As I said your parameters for this make it impossible so it's become a joke to bump the thread. Can't we just discuss rhinestone cowboys instead? I am sure they are easy to find in la.

sigh..here barry let me keep you up to speed. Every now and then after I bump this thread, I get pm's and sometimes telephone calls on leads. Of course barry you and horsey don't know this so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. So in light of this new information, would you say me bumping this thread is useless, or do you think its worth the shot, albeit extremely selfish of neil to do so because its sucks up Chris's bandwidth.

------ Follow up post added December 21st, 2011 02:55 PM ------

Quote:
Debatable that you are better at sports. Kung fu doesn't count.
Kung fu definately counts as a sport, you are aware that even you people practise martial arts, its called Krav maga. It's the ancient Israeli offensive technique of sweeping the leg, knocking your oponent to the ground, jamming your hand into his back pocket and taking his wallet.

Robert Deniro
Old December 21st, 2011, 06:28 PM
bjf
barry f
94 ST #395

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil McCauley View Post

Kung fu definately counts as a sport, you are aware that even you people practise martial arts, its called Krav maga. It's the ancient Israeli offensive technique of sweeping the leg, knocking your oponent to the ground, jamming your hand into his back pocket and taking his wallet.
Not bad but next time don't say ancient. Israel isn't that old. As for your PMs, you are right Horsey and I had no clue. Please bump away until you are riding your unicorn into the sunset or is it down sunset to the clubs? Can you put 22s on a unicorn?
Old December 21st, 2011, 06:44 PM
Neil McCauley
Neil McCauley
94 ST, 97 ST, 93 110

Quote:
Not bad but next time don't say ancient. Israel isn't that old. As for your PMs, you are right Horsey and I had no clue. Please bump away until you are riding your unicorn into the sunset or is it down sunset to the clubs? Can you put 22s on a unicorn?
I had custom 22" dreidels milled out of aluminum with custom star of david centercaps for when I cruise Fairfax to go eat at Canters. They have 4 squares just like a real dreidel so I had to get custom tires vulcanized as well.

Robert Deniro
Old December 21st, 2011, 07:25 PM
bjf
barry f
94 ST #395

This thread has gone down hill. Keep hope alive!!!
Old December 21st, 2011, 07:39 PM
Rugbier
Gustavo
110 Tdi - 110 N/A - D3 HSE - RRS SC

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by rijosho View Post
Perhaps we need to put it into terms he will understand. Neil, go on one of those tuner forums I'm assuming you belong to and post, "Hi I'd like a Skyline - must be local." Let me know how that works out for you!
Actually Cali is full of Skylines, JDM, RHD Supra ., etc

------ Follow up post added December 21st, 2011 07:43 PM ------

Quote:
Originally Posted by GYM View Post
I think you are on to something. Depending on which side of the Keynesian/Austrian economics aisle a person falls on, calling fiat paper currency a commodity could be debated; but the PUMA commodity connection is right on, IMO. You just can't get them here easily.

I agree the seller will reign the kingdom, but one potential leveraging advantage for Neil might be to offer to exchange one scarce commodity for another; (for example paying in physical gold bullion rather than cash...).
WOW.. what is wrong with Fiat paper? *LOL*

Well the Gold Bullion will be questioned by the Seller due to the Neil's Exotic Sleazy lifestyle *LMAO*

------ Follow up post added December 21st, 2011 07:44 PM ------

Quote:
Originally Posted by pendy View Post
This thread has rhinestones.

Could be an all time D90 source favorite. All that glitters is not gold.

ransequipos S.A.
Address:
Decima avenida 20-43
Zona 1-01001
Guatemala City
Guatemala
Phone: (502) 2363 2153
Email: saleste@intelnett.com
Sales

Querido/a Señor/a
Dear Sir or Madam

Are there any Land Rover Defender 110 SW's of a recent model year available for sale to a US citizen that will drive to your location to purchase and take delivery of the vehicle?

Escriba una oración o frase...¿Hay alguna Land Rover Defender 110 SW un año de modelo reciente disponible para la venta a un ciudadano estadounidense que impulsará a su ubicación a la compra y entrega del vehículo?
Pendy ,

Querido / a? are you asking for love?

it is Estimado / a ( freaking gringos *LOL* )

------ Follow up post added December 21st, 2011 07:47 PM ------

Quote:
I didn't mean to hurt you. <touches barry's gonads> I like actually like Jews because asians, like jews, are very cheap and love money. The only difference is were much better at sports. I even had unprotected sex with a jewish chick I was dating and jizzed in her snatch numerous times while screaming "mazeltov!"

I hope on that statement about sports you do not include Krav MaGa
Old December 21st, 2011, 07:53 PM
evilfij
evilfij
I have never seen a rover in person

Nene and foley both have or had them. Fly to the UK, buy an 83-87, VIN swap, stick it in a container and import it through the most backwater port you can find. Illegal, but so are the ones here already.
Old December 21st, 2011, 08:09 PM
Neil McCauley
Neil McCauley
94 ST, 97 ST, 93 110

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilfij View Post
Nene and foley both have or had them. Fly to the UK, buy an 83-87, VIN swap, stick it in a container and import it through the most backwater port you can find. Illegal, but so are the ones here already.

Please have any that local and for sale pm me.

Robert Deniro
Old December 21st, 2011, 08:26 PM
bjf
barry f
94 ST #395

Not to hijack but I am looking for a 1981 Mego Batman doll in its original packaging. I am willing to pay any amount but it must be one of the ones that was on display in this scene in the movie the Toy and it must still be in the box.

Old December 21st, 2011, 08:32 PM
evilfij
evilfij
I have never seen a rover in person

Quote:
Please have any that local and for sale pm me.
80k cash in $20 bills and I will make it happen.
Old December 21st, 2011, 08:35 PM
Neil McCauley
Neil McCauley
94 ST, 97 ST, 93 110

------ Follow up post added December 21st, 2011 05:40 PM ------

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilfij View Post
80k cash in $20 bills and I will make it happen.

I can make that happen. Must be here in LA though.

Robert Deniro

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Tags