GBR or similar axles for Salisbury axle 110 or regular front diff.. - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Old October 26th, 2012, 02:39 PM
o2batsea
Bill Adams
66 109 sw 94 lwb

Registry
So 24 spline one piece Disco or RRC rear axles fit into a Salisbury with disc hubs?

1966 109 5 door wagon 300Tdi "spermaceti fueled"
1994 RRC LeWiB "ruining the air behind me"
1968 2A 88

All my troubles are Rover
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 26th, 2012, 02:43 PM
Uncle Douglas
Doug Crowther
A defender in every driveway-motto
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by o2batsea View Post
So 24 spline one piece Disco or RRC rear axles fit into a Salisbury with disc hubs?

hell 2 the no

Dividing Creek Imports
Worldwide Vehicle Shipment and Importation Service
Restoration & Modification work

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old October 26th, 2012, 03:02 PM
Wolf Fabrication
Sterling Archer
'08 D3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
KAM out of the UK has HD Sals shafts. I've had mine for 3 years running on locked 35s with no issues. Lucky8 can get them.

Semper Fi!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 26th, 2012, 05:34 PM
Cube II
Michele
1997 D90

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by the rover shop View Post
and still retain an original external appearance..
I don't get it...even if you converted to D60, it's all hidden inside...
+109" IIA ex-military

Sketches and doodles:

[O]===[O]
Old October 26th, 2012, 06:13 PM
the rover shop
shayne young
89,93 & 95 camel trophy 110s 06 130

Well my Kaiser lockers are finally on the move again and should be here on Monday.. Got my 23 to 24 spline front axles from GBR.. am pulling the front 3rd member out and the complete rear end and will take them to my diff builder to have the units setup..will be staying with the stock salisbury rear axles... have also ordered a whole shootload of stuff from X-ENG and will do the x-brake etc upon reassembly.. am waiting for the rear disconnectable stabiliser bar setup to be back in stock.. I believe that system also will be a spare axle if you need one..just not sure if its salisbury rear drum brake length..
Old October 26th, 2012, 08:35 PM
Wolf Fabrication
Sterling Archer
'08 D3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by the rover shop
Well my Kaiser lockers are finally on the move again and should be here on Monday.. Got my 23 to 24 spline front axles from GBR.. am pulling the front 3rd member out and the complete rear end and will take them to my diff builder to have the units setup..will be staying with the stock salisbury rear axles... have also ordered a whole shootload of stuff from X-ENG and will do the x-brake etc upon reassembly.. am waiting for the rear disconnectable stabiliser bar setup to be back in stock.. I believe that system also will be a spare axle if you need one..just not sure if its salisbury rear drum brake length..
The spare shaft is not a Sals, just a stock rover rear shaft. The kit is awesome, but many of the bolts will be too short. Hopefully Si corrected that.

Semper Fi!
Old October 26th, 2012, 10:32 PM
the rover shop
shayne young
89,93 & 95 camel trophy 110s 06 130

Yeah I was figuring it was for a normal diff..will be keeping spare axles on the trip anyway..

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Tags
110, axle