Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Old November 12th, 2007, 07:22 PM
APaden
Anthony Paden
Help me fill this please!

Fuel Lines

Hi,

I need to purchase fuel lines for my 97 D-90. I will purchase from anyone here or if anyone has a good connectins for a great price that would be really helpful also. I appreciate everyones help.

Anthony

Seattle, WA

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 12th, 2007, 07:46 PM
cgalpin
Charles Galpin
'94 D90 ST, '63 SeriesIIA
Site Team

Registry
You break them doing your fuel pump replacement? Try George from Rovers Down South, or Rovers North, or DAP, etc.

hth
charles
Old November 12th, 2007, 07:48 PM
cellulararrest
Chris Snyder
1994 D90 #614 | '07 L322 SC

ECR makes stainless fuel lines, don't they? If you're replacing it's certainly worth the investment.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 12th, 2007, 07:53 PM
APaden
Anthony Paden
Help me fill this please!

They are badly rusted to the fuel pump so I want to replace them. there is just a short line, about 1 foot, that runs from the pump to a connector but some places were trying to sell me an entire fuel line at a bargain price of about $400, so I figured I will check here like I always do.

Thanks for the hints.

Follow-up Post:

and thanks for the hint with ECR, they do have the lines. i will call them tomorrow.

Seattle, WA

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old November 12th, 2007, 08:04 PM
Stmpede
Andrew Najarian
'93 NAS D110 #43

Not to hijack the thread but does anyone know what the threads/connectors are at both ends on a 110? I would like to replace mine and I was going to make them out of stainless myself but I don't know what I need to connect my lines to the engine, fuel pump or filter. If anyone can tell me that would be great b/c I would love to order the stuff I need before I get back so that I can tackle it right away.

Thanks guys!
Old November 26th, 2007, 07:45 AM
Cirbo
Jim C.
None

Purchase "nuts and olives" from Rovers North. They are very expensive, ($2 to $4 each) but cheaper than the entire lines. These are the same parts that are used to attach the lift pump lines on the 300Tdi's. Source some (5/16"?) fuel injection line from your local parts store, and Bob's your uncle!

Note: You will most likely break the hard lines on the top of the fuel pump. You can enjoy spending all the money you've saved with the fuel lines on your new fuel pump.

jC
Old November 29th, 2007, 07:20 PM
Stmpede
Andrew Najarian
'93 NAS D110 #43

So...does anyone know what the thread size is on the fuel pump? I would like to replace my lines and was going to order new fittings etc. and make them myself but I don't want to have any down time if I can avoid it b/c that thing weighs a ton when you have to push it in and out of the shop!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Tags
fuel