Front UK Number Plate - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #21  
Old February 1st, 2013, 08:36 PM
JohnsD90's Avatar
JohnsD90
Status: Offline
John
74 SIII 88", 88 110, 91 110
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: CT
Posts: 2,282
Registry
Got a set of 1970 British Plates off eBay for £19 including shipping.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	321383_3661700279758_694596387_n.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	91.7 KB
ID:	65565  
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #22  
Old February 1st, 2013, 08:46 PM
Shep29's Avatar
Shep29
Status: Offline
KS
'95 RRC LWB
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: On a Mountain
Posts: 815
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by leastonce View Post
might move to france in the next couple of years .... so i will be running a NAS D with french plates for real.
So the wife to be actually "won"?
__________________
'95 RRC LWB Aspen Silver
'86 110 SW Conniston Green - SOLD
'95 D90 ST Beluga Black - SOLD
'96 D1 SE7 Willow Green - SOLD
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old February 1st, 2013, 09:08 PM
Rocky's Avatar
Rocky
Status: Offline
Chris
72 + D1 drivetrain
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Colonies Aka Boston
Posts: 8,776
Quote:
Originally Posted by leastonce View Post
might move to france in the next couple of years .... so i will be running a NAS D with french plates for real.
You won't be able to afford to run a V8 over there with gas at $8 a gallon or er $2 a liter
__________________
A friend of mine runs a land rover / range rover specialty repair shop. Based on his experience, they are capable of stopping anywhere, anytime, at any cost.

I don't know about the brakes, only their unreliability.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #24  
Old February 1st, 2013, 09:30 PM
JohnsD90's Avatar
JohnsD90
Status: Offline
John
74 SIII 88", 88 110, 91 110
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: CT
Posts: 2,282
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
You won't be able to afford to run a V8 over there with gas at $8 a gallon or er $2 a liter
LPG Conversion, He'll probably just live in a city again and the truck will never move more than 100 miles a month anyway :D
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old February 2nd, 2013, 09:55 AM
leastonce's Avatar
leastonce
Status: Offline
Jason England
D-90 White 95 SW #65
Site Team
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NYC
Posts: 6,078
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsD90 View Post

LPG Conversion, He'll probably just live in a city again and the truck will never move more than 100 miles a month anyway :D
It will be a 300tdi by then. Engine is coming in soon ..
__________________
Quote:
Soapy water / KY jelly, etc. is is basically a must. Yes, good idea to remove trim panels - only takes 5 more minutes to do so.
Car Camping Collective founding member and Chief Executive Officer
Cat Camping Collective founding member and Chief Executive Officer
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old February 3rd, 2013, 01:07 AM
JohnsD90's Avatar
JohnsD90
Status: Offline
John
74 SIII 88", 88 110, 91 110
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: CT
Posts: 2,282
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by leastonce View Post
It will be a 300tdi by then. Engine is coming in soon ..
I thought british people didn't like france? And i hope you get some body cappings too.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old February 3rd, 2013, 09:39 AM
leastonce's Avatar
leastonce
Status: Offline
Jason England
D-90 White 95 SW #65
Site Team
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NYC
Posts: 6,078
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsD90 View Post

I thought british people didn't like france? And i hope you get some body cappings too.
British people love France ... It's the French we aren't so keen on
__________________
Quote:
Soapy water / KY jelly, etc. is is basically a must. Yes, good idea to remove trim panels - only takes 5 more minutes to do so.
Car Camping Collective founding member and Chief Executive Officer
Cat Camping Collective founding member and Chief Executive Officer
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old February 3rd, 2013, 11:22 AM
Shep29's Avatar
Shep29
Status: Offline
KS
'95 RRC LWB
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: On a Mountain
Posts: 815
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by leastonce View Post

British people love France ... It's the French we aren't so keen on
How does your fiancé feel about that?
__________________
'95 RRC LWB Aspen Silver
'86 110 SW Conniston Green - SOLD
'95 D90 ST Beluga Black - SOLD
'96 D1 SE7 Willow Green - SOLD
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old February 3rd, 2013, 11:30 AM
leastonce's Avatar
leastonce
Status: Offline
Jason England
D-90 White 95 SW #65
Site Team
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NYC
Posts: 6,078
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shep29 View Post

How does your fiancé feel about that?
It's reciprocated
__________________
Quote:
Soapy water / KY jelly, etc. is is basically a must. Yes, good idea to remove trim panels - only takes 5 more minutes to do so.
Car Camping Collective founding member and Chief Executive Officer
Cat Camping Collective founding member and Chief Executive Officer
Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Selling UK Front brush bar and headlight surround CDeWan For Sale - Parts 1 April 8th, 2010 03:13 PM
97 D-90 Front Skid Plate Wanted wadaman Wanted 1 November 17th, 2008 02:00 PM
FS Defender front skid plate ECR For Sale - Parts 4 October 25th, 2008 11:00 AM
License plate Mike Hippert Misc. Chit-Chat 27 September 16th, 2004 04:07 PM
front plate mounting souza Defender Technical Discussions 10 August 27th, 2004 11:12 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:48 PM.


Copyright