Feeler: WTB a D90 galvy frame and misc other parts. - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Old April 3rd, 2011, 12:13 AM
Roving Beetle
Doug
Many come and go - and leak fluids.

Feeler: WTB a D90 galvy frame and misc other parts.

Been gathering parts for my D90 build a long time now. Have a Disco frame I was going to build a hybrid on either at 100 Inch or shortened to D90 wheel base.... now I am 99% sure a new or as new galvy frame (or a good frame that can be galvanized before I started) is what I am after.

I also have a "good" bulkhead in my shop already however I may be looking for a new or as new bulkhead too. Most likely I'd like to have it galv as well. I want to build a truck to LAST here in Maine and I have my wife fully on board now so it has to be a little nicer as she wants to be seen in it and use it a bit. LOL. Plus if she's involved and it's "hers" too..... it will not be sold for a LONG time (if ever - unlike myself who swaps/sells things every week it seems!) so it's got to be nice.

These two items starting with really good parts is key to me and I will be looking to find something soon. I am sick of trying to piece together old stuff and find this or that and make a frame or old semi crusty bulkhead work.... I want nice parts to start with.

Not looking to buy a $3500 frame for $100 - willing to pay a fair price and this post is really to test the waters and see what's out there so i can plan a bit more.

Anyone have anything or good leads WHERE to get said parts if I can't find a fellow board member with them? Yes i know of Mike @ ECR of course and sent him an email on these two parts.

Cheers,
Doug
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 3rd, 2011, 07:13 AM
Shawn
shawn Orth
1994 Defender 90

Registry
Call Stephen at Safari Rovers in Orlando. He has good prices on frames. Google the name.
Old April 3rd, 2011, 08:36 PM
rovertrader
Dale
Tithonus 110, D-90, 109 S/T 5-door

I have a brand new frame I do not need, and an extremely nice- near new undamaged '97 NAS bulkhead. Need some room- and the frame has new suspension parts and new bushings for steering, links, etc if wanted. PM me Doug if interested

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 3rd, 2011, 10:20 PM
Roving Beetle
Doug

Dale: PM'ed.

Also may be interested if you have some body parts? I noticed your website mentions you may have some.

I need a windscreen frame, grill/core support, maybe some better front wings, a hard top and a lower rear tailgate.
Old April 4th, 2011, 08:05 AM
rovertrader
Dale
Tithonus 110, D-90, 109 S/T 5-door

got all those parts. I'll get a pic of the frame/chassis, but it is on the lift with a 90 full of parts sitting on top:-) The new body parts are stored appropriately...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old April 4th, 2011, 09:02 AM
Roving Beetle
Doug

Thanks Dale - so the frame is a OEM painted or an aftermarket galvy?

PM or email me a price(s) and pics if you could. And any ideas you may have on shipping.... I sense a road trip coming my way LOL.

I *may* be headed to Carlisle PA for the spring car show swap meet and maybe could make a side trip.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Tags
90, d90, part, parts