Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Old July 26th, 2015, 02:56 PM
JimC
Jim Cheney
NAS 110 #145
Site Team

Registry
Early 110 Rear Half Door Glass Wanted

I bought these a few years ago from a fine fine gentlemen who neglected to mention that the door glass didn't match from left to right.

So now I'm looking for rear alloy door top sliding window glass in clear. I'm willing to buy or trade the green tinted glass I have in my passenger side window.

As you can see, the series glass is not the same due to the mounting hole for the plastic finger hold in the front pane.

I figured I'd ask here before I called the parts places or resorted to taking the parts to a glass fabricator...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1720498129.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	349.4 KB
ID:	125836  

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 27th, 2015, 08:04 PM
SafariHP
Safari Heritage Parts
1983 Defender 110

We have used uppers. Let me see what we can do.

Old July 27th, 2015, 11:42 PM
JimC
Jim Cheney
NAS 110 #145
Site Team

Registry
Sweet, thanks Steven/Abe!

This is the beginning of my mission to build the ultimate sliding-window door set for the 130. Roll-down windows are nice, but the sliders just have classic appeal and the perfect elbow spot.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 30th, 2015, 02:57 AM
JimC
Jim Cheney
NAS 110 #145
Site Team

Registry
landyglass.co.uk has indicated that they can make a set. I think I'll have them do it and test the service.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted