Driver side interior door panel needed - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old April 21st, 2008, 11:48 AM
Spleen Eck
95 Defender 90
Driver side interior door panel needed

Ahoy All; I have a 95 Defender 90 and had a major ice blockage mishap this winter. I was in a bind & forced the door open, after pouring hot water on it. The result was my interior panel looking like it just returned from Iraq [and my stereo speaker being ripped out too :o(]. Really - all of the bolts tore through & on the highway, cold air pours in where the speaker use to live (which makes my wife more uncomfortable than me). I don't mind the appearance that much, but many of you surely know how wives can be...

I saw a passenger side panel on ebay for $200, but after emailing the guy, he said he doesn't have a driver side.

I'd really like a gray one. I'd much appreciate if anyone could lead me in the right direction.

Thanks! - Spleen from Gloucester, MA

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

door, interior