Desperately Seeking Hardtop & misc - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Old September 11th, 2005, 04:53 PM
ThreeCorgis
Kim Volhontseff

Desperately Seeking Hardtop & misc

Got the '94 Defender of my dreams but sadly only w/soft top.... searching for a hardtop - PLEASE!!! Located on West Coast (N.CA)....will consider long distance if you can pack it well Also need rear tail light covers and the protective grills ... interior speaker covers too. If you can help I will be indebted forever....Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 15th, 2005, 02:34 PM
Roadsiderob
Robert Dassler
1994 D90
D-90 Source Vendor

While looking for center caps for another poster, I found a speaker grill if you still need it.
Rob
Old September 20th, 2005, 11:23 AM
ThreeCorgis
Kim Volhontseff

Thanks...

Thanks for the reply Rob - I just emailed you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 21st, 2005, 02:19 PM
redrovrch
Chad Huston

Thumbs up fiberglass hardtop

I have one sitting in the garage gathering dust. Ive listed it before but didnt get much interest. I am in central Illinois, however, and I dont think this would ship very easily. The top is in good condition I just dont use it anymore. It has a small crack below the window on rear hatch, approx. 2 inches long but i think could be easily fixed and not easily seen as sits behind spare tire. If interested e-mail me as I dont check this site often enough. Chuston@siumed.edu Oh yeah. I would like$1150. Chad
Old September 23rd, 2005, 01:52 PM
ThreeCorgis
Kim Volhontseff

Thanks...

Thanks Chad - I emailed you
Old November 6th, 2005, 03:01 AM
Adam Armendariz
Adam Armendariz
1994 Defender 90 Metal HT

Talking Have Hard top In Central California!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeCorgis
Got the '94 Defender of my dreams but sadly only w/soft top.... searching for a hardtop - PLEASE!!! Located on West Coast (N.CA)....will consider long distance if you can pack it well Also need rear tail light covers and the protective grills ... interior speaker covers too. If you can help I will be indebted forever....Thanks!
I may have what you need, I have a hard top that needs fiberglass work but would be the easiest and probably closest to you. There are 6 parts to hard top: The two sides of top near windows are cracked, the top itself is fine but is starting to crack near sides, the back corner pieces are in good shape but may be chipped at corners. the tailgate & rear window have no issues. All glass is in good shape. I have had several fiberglass guys come out & estimate repair costs between $300-$500. I can sell top for $650 (as is) or $1200 (MAX) repaired. I have been waiting on repairs to see if someone may want it as is or to part it out. Please let me know as soon as you can, I have several people who want parts and have been holding them off to sell the whole thing. Please e-mail me at sylvia100@charter.net thanks-Adam
Old November 6th, 2005, 12:04 PM
JimC
Jim Cheney
NAS 110 #145
Site Team

Registry
My top has been repaired (by me) and that works well. I took it to a paint shop after and had the roof panel painted alpine white and the sides body color. I like it.
Old November 6th, 2005, 06:42 PM
Adam Armendariz
Adam Armendariz
1994 Defender 90 Metal HT

Talking Fiberglass Top reapir

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimC
My top has been repaired (by me) and that works well. I took it to a paint shop after and had the roof panel painted alpine white and the sides body color. I like it.
Thanks for the Info. The Fiberglass guy also said that he could add some extra supports to prevent future cracking.
Old November 9th, 2005, 01:19 AM
boshea
Brian OShea
1995 Defender 90 ST

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrovrch
I have one sitting in the garage gathering dust. Ive listed it before but didnt get much interest. I am in central Illinois, however, and I dont think this would ship very easily. The top is in good condition I just dont use it anymore. It has a small crack below the window on rear hatch, approx. 2 inches long but i think could be easily fixed and not easily seen as sits behind spare tire. If interested e-mail me as I dont check this site often enough. Chuston@siumed.edu Oh yeah. I would like$1150. Chad
Hi Chad,

Is your hardtop still available?

Thanks,
Brian
Old November 10th, 2005, 05:26 PM
Method PHX
Brent Frazier
D130

I have a set of 2 speaker covers. $30 shipped, let me know if you want them.

thanks!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Tags
hardtop