Defender/Series Safari Art - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Old January 6th, 2009, 09:32 PM
Landy1
Justin Simmons
97/d90

Defender/Series Safari Art

In Birmingham, AL and Atlanta, GA the Land Rover Centers are decorated with huge framed photos of Series Rovers and Defenders on safari in Africa. I can't find where to get these though. On the back of the the framed photos (approximately 4 ft X 4 ft) is a sticker that says Inside Outfitters with a 1-800 number that no longer works. Also cant find anything when I google this name. Found a business with the same name in Dublin OH and Lake Tahoe but they are not the same. The people at the dealerships are not helpful.
Thanks,
Justin
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 6th, 2009, 10:17 PM
Stmpede
Andrew Najarian
'93 NAS D110 #43

I think the dealerships get them from LRNA when they are building or remodeling the dealership. That is how all the new or remodeled Land Rover Dealers were supposed to be (no more lodge theme). I'm not sure if they are still mandating this or not. Anyway, all the promotional posters, transparencies and films are sent from LRNA to the dealers, so they probably have no idea where LRNA sourced them.
Old January 6th, 2009, 11:52 PM
Landy1
Justin Simmons
97/d90

I contacted Land Rover North America and they said that each of the dealers were responsible for their own showroom decorating and they contracted out interior decorators. Since the dealer has no knowledge of where they got them, I am at a dead end. Has anyone else seen these pictures hanging at showrooms in other parts of the country?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 6th, 2009, 11:56 PM
Stmpede
Andrew Najarian
'93 NAS D110 #43

Yeah, LR Madison and I think LR Fort Pierce I know for sure are like that, and probably LR Waukesha.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Tags
series