Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Old March 31st, 2010, 08:09 PM
Mago
Victor Mago
D90 ST

D-90 Parts & Accesories

Hello Everyone:

I am a brand new member and very exited to own a white Defender90 1994 ST. I am looking for many parts for my D. Mudflups front and rear with the logo, side steps, a pair of individual vynil seats for the back, front rubber mats and cargo mat, Full set of black unpainted fender flares, center 3 hole mirror, door regulators for soft top doors, upper sliding windows (pair), door inserts, and most important a hoop set and its corresponding canvas top that attaches or snaps to the winshield. I want to do all this only once. So I wish for OEM items new or in very good condition. I know I can get all this at RN but I am price sensitive so I want to try here first. If anyone has anything of what I need please let me know. My D90 soft top does not have a roll cage hence the reason for looking for a hoop set and its corrersponding canvas top with windows on both sides and back. I live in Montreal, Quebec Canada. Any ideas or sugestions are welcome.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 1st, 2010, 10:23 AM
KKilo23
Kenny
NAS SW l NAS ST l 110 SW | 110 Crew

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mago View Post
Hello Everyone:

I am a brand new member and very exited to own a white Defender90 1994 ST. I am looking for many parts for my D. Mudflups front and rear with the logo, side steps, a pair of individual vynil seats for the back, front rubber mats and cargo mat, Full set of black unpainted fender flares, center 3 hole mirror, door regulators for soft top doors, upper sliding windows (pair), door inserts, and most important a hoop set and its corresponding canvas top that attaches or snaps to the winshield. I want to do all this only once. So I wish for OEM items new or in very good condition. I know I can get all this at RN but I am price sensitive so I want to try here first. If anyone has anything of what I need please let me know. My D90 soft top does not have a roll cage hence the reason for looking for a hoop set and its corrersponding canvas top with windows on both sides and back. I live in Montreal, Quebec Canada. Any ideas or sugestions are welcome.
Check with

www.roversdownsouth.com (George)

http://www.safarirover.com/ ( Stephen )

Both have parts both new and old with good prices...

Good luck and welcome.
Old April 3rd, 2010, 12:14 AM
16kpsi
Tony Lawson
1986 D110 ex-200tdi to be 6BT

You might have trouble finding a few of these items- the ST roll cages are no longer availible (NLA). So your only hope is to find a used one. Last sold here for $1600 iirc, and sold very quickly.

As for the soft top door regulators - well, those might be even harder to find.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 3rd, 2010, 05:42 AM
rijosho
Joshua
1995 Black ST - Rhinolined edition
Research Assistant/Eagle Eyes

Registry
There was a full front hoop roll cage ((for driver and passenger) on Craigslist the other day. Keep your eyes out.
Old April 6th, 2010, 12:35 PM
Mago
Victor Mago
D90 ST

Thanks for the info. I am presently looking at ebay & graiglist, hopefully my search will produce positive results in the near furure. Please those who may know a bit more on where to look, keep me in mind and let me know.
Old April 6th, 2010, 05:07 PM
bjf
barry f
94 ST #395

Post a pic of your truck so I can see what you need. I am going to list my extra cage shortly.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Tags
90, ac, d-90, part, parts