Canter Bars? - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Thread Tools
Old September 25th, 2006, 11:15 PM
Status: Offline
Mark Harrison
94 / D-90
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Austin, TX USA
Posts: 8
Canter Bars?

I think the two padded bars that make up the internal cage and run from the front rollbar to the rear rollbar are called Canter Bars. The padding has worn off of both the left and right side and I need to replace them so as not to mess up my new top. Does anyone know where I can find a pair? e-mail at
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Canter Bars? Harrisonml Wanted 3 September 26th, 2006 10:41 PM
mantec roof bars w/sd basket? steved90 Defender Technical Discussions 0 November 23rd, 2005 12:08 PM
Clamps for roll cage cross bars Ntajeep Wanted 1 June 20th, 2005 01:58 PM
wheelin WITH anti-sway bars?? scubadanster Defender Technical Discussions 15 June 3rd, 2005 12:10 PM
Anti-Roll Bars - Who Cares? JimC Defender Technical Discussions 16 March 22nd, 2005 10:16 PM

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:21 AM.