Bottom Part of Rear Seat Belt "V" OR Part Number? - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Old March 23rd, 2008, 08:51 PM
hutch
Hutch
97 AA Yellow D90 ST

Registry
Bottom Part of Rear Seat Belt "V" OR Part Number?

I'm looking for the bottom portion fo the rear bench "V" seat belt assembly for a 1995 ST. Does anyone have a part number?

Mine has been smashed into the tailgate a few too many times (see attached pic)!

Thanks in advance,

Hutch
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Rear_Seat_Belt.JPG
Views:	110
Size:	198.7 KB
ID:	12753  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 23rd, 2008, 09:17 PM
cgalpin
Charles Galpin
'94 D90 ST, '63 SeriesIIA
Site Team

Registry
Hutch, just FYI, the buckles are the same from a disco I which are readily available (try Will Tillery here) and you can carefully pry one open and transfer the parts (including the casing) to fix yours.
Old March 24th, 2008, 10:41 AM
JimC
Jim Cheney
NAS 110 #145
Site Team

Registry
Are you looking for the metal part that fastens to the floor? Its also used in discos and 110's, so its not a special part.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 24th, 2008, 08:26 PM
hutch
Hutch
97 AA Yellow D90 ST

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgalpin
Hutch, just FYI, the buckles are the same from a disco I which are readily available (try Will Tillery here) and you can carefully pry one open and transfer the parts (including the casing) to fix yours.
I don't mind tinkering a bit but the ends of both are pretty well beat up (one in completely gone except for a spring and a bit of metal). I'm assuming you are suggestiing I could buy the female buckles and perform some surgery. I'd hate to finally get some disco parts and realize it wasn't possible. Ideally I'll just find - new or used - an entire replacement for what is in the photo. If this is not possible without buying an entire rear belt assembly it's good to know I can go this route.

Jim - Yeah, I'm really looking for the whole thing. I have all the hardware (been tucked away for a few years hopefully I can find it...) so a complete replacement would be an easy fix.
Old March 25th, 2008, 12:18 PM
JimC
Jim Cheney
NAS 110 #145
Site Team

Registry
Oh, its just the webbing? Send it to www.ssnake-oyl.com and it will come back as good as new!

Old March 25th, 2008, 08:41 PM
hutch
Hutch
97 AA Yellow D90 ST

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimC
Oh, its just the webbing? Send it to www.ssnake-oyl.com and it will come back as good as new!
No everything is fine except for the female end of the buckle themselves. The part number for the entire "V" is: STC3178 (according to Rovers North). Unfortunately it's a quite pricey part considering no one really sits back there!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Tags
part