bicycle - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old April 8th, 2007, 01:57 PM
paul girard

I am looking for a good deal on a decent bike. I have just sold both of mine and am looking for a new ride.I am 6' and am looking for a good hybrid but might like a road bike or mountain bike depending. I am not going to spend $2,000 on a bike so don't bother, if that is what you want. I am looking for a good deal - so if you have something that is just sitting in the garage making it hard to get into your d90 send me a PM.

Old April 8th, 2007, 06:44 PM
Vaun Podlogar
D110 NAS 4.6
Cannondale Bad Boy

I am just over 6' and 235 lbs - I used to commute with this bike for about 3 months until I broke my leg. So it is just sitting in the barn. I have begun working out in the gym again and do not see getting back on the bike for a few more years. $600.00 plus shipping and it is yours. It is in good shape and has a few spider-webs on it I am sure and has hybrid tires for commuting.

The bike I have is a 2004, I think. I have not even seen the bike for about a year, so If you want pics let me know and I will try to get to the barn in the next few days.

Vaun Podlogar
1966 Series IIA
2004 RR HSE

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted