A long shot.... ARB RD128 and Alisport V8 rad - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Old May 25th, 2013, 01:01 PM
Landy_Andy
Andy
1999 D2, 1985 D100 Truggy & 1951 S1

A long shot.... ARB RD128 and Alisport V8 rad

Anyone have either of these they'd be looking to part with..... a long shot I know !

Cheers,
Andy
Advertisement

Old May 25th, 2013, 03:47 PM
Wolf Fabrication
Sterling Archer
'08 D3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landy_Andy View Post
Anyone have either of these they'd be looking to part with..... a long shot I know !

Cheers,
Andy
I have some NIB RD128s, PM me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Semper Fi!
Old June 2nd, 2013, 01:21 PM
Landy_Andy
Andy

Bump.... no one on a rad
Advertisement

Old June 5th, 2013, 01:44 PM
Landy_Andy
Andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf Fabrication View Post
I have some NIB RD128s, PM me.
Thanks Wolf.... for selling my ARB to someone else whilst we organised payment.... we had agreed the sale & all I wanted was to use Interac EFT rather than Paypal, so much for honour amongst LR owners & forum members....

Oh... I see the problem, I didn't post 'licked'.... Very poor sport
Old June 5th, 2013, 02:07 PM
Wolf Fabrication
Sterling Archer
'08 D3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Quote:
Thanks Wolf.... for selling my ARB to someone else whilst we organised payment.... we had agreed the sale & all I wanted was to use Interac EFT rather than Paypal, so much for honour amongst LR owners & forum members....

Oh... I see the problem, I didn't post 'licked'.... Very poor sport
I didn't sell "your" locker, I sold multiple lockers to multiple people. The lockers were listed for sale on multiple forums - D90, Expo, DiscoWeb.

You were the last one to respond. You contacted me on 25 May, and here we are on 5 June. The only indication you gave me is that you "might as well take one," and that was 3 days ago. Since then, all the remaining lockers have sold. I don't have time to email/PM every interested party and ask them if they are still interested.

Cheers

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Semper Fi!
Old June 5th, 2013, 02:19 PM
Landy_Andy
Andy

Quote:
I didn't sell "your" locker, I sold multiple lockers to multiple people. The lockers were listed for sale on multiple forums - D90, Expo, DiscoWeb.

You were the last one to respond. You contacted me on 25 May, and here we are on 5 June. The only indication you gave me is that you "might as well take one," and that was 3 days ago. Since then, all the remaining lockers have sold.

Cheers
'The only indication you gave me is that you "might as well take one,"....... Really.... so I didn't offer to pay by EFT... whatever, have a safe trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf Fabrication
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landy_Andy
Would love too but the wife will kill me.... afraid I'll just have to take the one.

What email can I send an EFT too, will pay for it now & sort a delivery addy for you.

Cheers,
Andy

You can send paypal to ...... PLease send as a friends and family payment so there is no fee.

You can also write a check and send me a photo of it.

Jonathan

Would you mind if I do Interac EFT direct to your bank account, my Paypal's not linked into the 'bosses' account & she's paying for it.... a birthday present

You can deposit into whatever account you like then.

Cheers,
Andy
Old June 5th, 2013, 03:25 PM
Naplm00
Matthew
1983 110 200tdi 3 door soft top

chill pills required
Old June 5th, 2013, 03:30 PM
Wolf Fabrication
Sterling Archer
'08 D3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Quote:
'The only indication you gave me is that you "might as well take one,"....... Really.... so I didn't offer to pay by EFT... whatever, have a safe trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf Fabrication
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landy_Andy
Would love too but the wife will kill me.... afraid I'll just have to take the one.

What email can I send an EFT too, will pay for it now & sort a delivery addy for you.

Cheers,
Andy

You can send paypal to ...... PLease send as a friends and family payment so there is no fee.

You can also write a check and send me a photo of it.

Jonathan

Would you mind if I do Interac EFT direct to your bank account, my Paypal's not linked into the 'bosses' account & she's paying for it.... a birthday present

You can deposit into whatever account you like then.

Cheers,
Andy
Yep, you offered to pay by EFT, which I got that PM at 1241am THIS MORNING, 9 days after you initially contacted me, and about 8 hours after I sold the last locker. I promptly replied to your PM this morning, and offered you another quality source for your locker needs, who will be able to get you one pretty close to my price mind you.

It is what is, you can can continue to whine. I've already apologized that I was unable to close the sale with you due to slow payment, and the fact I am leaving for Japan in a few days.

Semper Fi!
Old June 5th, 2013, 03:43 PM
Red90
John B.
1991 Defender 90, 200TDI
Site Team

Registry
If it were me... I would just buy a nice new, Ashcroft locker from our friends at Lucky8. http://lucky8llc.com/Products.aspx?ProductID=6677 Only a few dollars more than Wolf's ARB sale, but better design.

Land Rover. Turning owners into mechanics since 1948.
Old June 5th, 2013, 03:48 PM
Wolf Fabrication
Sterling Archer
'08 D3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red90 View Post
If it were me... I would just buy a nice new, Ashcroft locker from our friends at Lucky8. http://lucky8llc.com/Products.aspx?ProductID=6677 Only a few dollars more than Wolf's ARB sale, but better design.
X2 absolutely. The Ashcroft is light years ahead of the ARB design. This is why I was liquidating supply.

Semper Fi!
Old June 5th, 2013, 04:09 PM
Landy_Andy
Andy

Quote:
It is what is, you can can continue to whine. I've already apologized that I was unable to close the sale with you due to slow payment, and the fact I am leaving for Japan in a few days.
I've calmed down now.... fair enough... have a save trip....

------ Follow up post added June 5th, 2013 01:10 PM ------

Quote:
Does the air fitting on the Ashcroft fit an ARB H/D air line kit ?
Old June 5th, 2013, 05:01 PM
fishEH
Brett Fritzler
94, 95, 96 D1's

Quote:
This!! I just installed dueling Ashcrofts. They were a breeze to set up. And as mentioned are a great locker. Plus all the people selling used ARB's wanted more than the price of a new Ashcroft. Forget that.

The Ashcroft is supplied with 6mm air line which is a lot easier to find than the 5mm ARB line.
Old June 5th, 2013, 05:26 PM
Wolf Fabrication
Sterling Archer
'08 D3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishEH View Post
This!! I just installed dueling Ashcrofts. They were a breeze to set up. And as mentioned are a great locker. Plus all the people selling used ARB's wanted more than the price of a new Ashcroft. Forget that.

The Ashcroft is supplied with 6mm air line which is a lot easier to find than the 5mm ARB line.
And Ashcrofts are going in my 110 build...

Semper Fi!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Tags
v8