97 NAS Rear Seat Cushion - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Old March 10th, 2008, 01:38 PM
48vphantom
Jeff Hoien
1997 NAS D90

97 NAS Rear Seat Cushion

Looking for one pristine(as in looks brand new...no holes tears or punctures) rear inward facing folding jump seat base cushion. This would be the vinyl twill covering stock on 1997 NAS D90. Just need the cushion not the base cardboard or bolts or any fixings. The LR p/n is AWR6870RPI
pm me if you have one.
thanks
jeff
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 10th, 2008, 01:40 PM
JimC
Jim Cheney
NAS 110 #145
Site Team

Registry
Since this is a 97, isn't this the "lighter bluish" color denim twill material with grey sides? Badgerman can confirm, but if so then you can order a brand new one from exmoortrim.co.uk for not too much money.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old March 19th, 2008, 08:30 AM
48vphantom
Jeff Hoien
1997 NAS D90

Still looking for this....
Here is the response from ExmoorTrim:

Hello,

Thank you for your enquiry.

We do not do the twill for the NAS as the vinyl on the side is black and ours is Grey.

If you could let me know where in the world you are I can put you in touch with a local distributor.

Kind regards

ExmoorTrim

Emmer Umfreville

Sales Administrator

& Customer Service Officer

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 19th, 2008, 03:51 PM
ECR
East Coast Rover Co.
Just Defenders, nothing else.
D-90 Source Vendor

We are working with Julian at Exmoor to get him up to speed on the NAS differences and get them to make some changes to make their NAS products a little more correct like most NAS customers want. They are working on it, but it will take a little time. They can make that seat cover, but it will look slightly different than the original (smaller stitching and slightly different color sides). Julian has been great and they are working on it. When you are asking them questions remember they do not know what NAS trucks had what, so sometimes it takes a little to get through to the right person. In my experience with them the girls who answer the emails just say no, but if you dig you can get what you want.
Short of that we likely have a number of those seats. I'll check the other shop.

I do not check PMs. Call or email if you need something.

ECR is not a parts source. We are not in the mail order business.
Old March 19th, 2008, 07:59 PM
48vphantom
Jeff Hoien
1997 NAS D90

Thanks for checking on that!!!
jeff

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Tags
97, nas