'97 blower switch, sliding window locks - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old November 18th, 2008, 08:56 PM
Len Cater
1997 D90
'97 blower switch, sliding window locks

My blower switch pretty close to dying. The PO I figure was ramming it down to get contact and ended up cracking the control lever, however the root cause was the final contact had overheated and moved off the main channel. So looking for a replacement if anyone is breaking a vehicle.

I have one broken sliding window lock (rear side windows 97 SW), and they seem pretty easy to break. Has anyone fab'd a replacement metal one? Mine has the plastic pin broken which sits in the channel lock positions.

'97 D90 NAS
'06 Argo Avenger

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

97, switch, window