94 d-90 Atenna and hood latch cable. - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Old September 22nd, 2008, 02:54 PM
CDeWan
Clay DeWan
5.3L beastie

94 d-90 Atenna and hood latch cable.

Need an stock atenna and hood release cable - Anyone got them lying around? New or used. I have called around and gotten prices just looking to be cheap!.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 22nd, 2008, 07:13 PM
JimC
Jim Cheney
NAS 110 #145
Site Team

Registry
You really want a stock antenna? I'll send you one as a trade for those visors.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old September 22nd, 2008, 07:26 PM
CDeWan
Clay DeWan
5.3L beastie

Jim,
Your a good man. Thank you. What are my choices for atennas?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 22nd, 2008, 07:30 PM
JimC
Jim Cheney
NAS 110 #145
Site Team

Registry
Oh, I wasnt suggesting you had antenna choices - My choice was to leave hole in the fender to run raised breathers through.

Follow-up Post:

Oh, and you can get a new-style hood release cable for like 25 bucks. It works a lot better, you just have to install it on the passenger side of the trans tunnel.

Old September 22nd, 2008, 07:45 PM
CDeWan
Clay DeWan
5.3L beastie

haaa haaa... here I was excited that I had a choice on the atenna to some SUPER XYUU ATENNA WITH BUILT IN ANIMAL TRACKING CAPABILITY AND NIGHT VISION RADAR. So yes may I please take you up on a stock atenna offer in swapation for the visors . Do you need my address? Steve at Safari has the TD5 ones is that the one you are talking about? My early 94 already has the lever under the aircondition unit on the passenger's side of the trans tunnel.
Old September 22nd, 2008, 07:53 PM
JimC
Jim Cheney
NAS 110 #145
Site Team

Registry
I think I can get your address off the box as long as its the same one you want shipped to. The Td5 hood release won't mount to the same bracket as the stock one, it screws directly to the footwell. I installed one and posted here a while back, you might have to do some searching.

Old September 22nd, 2008, 08:00 PM
CDeWan
Clay DeWan
5.3L beastie

o.k. yep please send the atenna to my work address. Thank you!!!!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Tags
90, d-90, hood