Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Old December 9th, 2012, 11:43 PM
Buck71
Zach
1983 110 HCPU 200TDI

Registry
90/110 front doors (singular or pair)

I'm on the lookout for a single or (ideally) a pair of later complete 90/110 front doors with the push button latch/roll up windows to replace my early ('83) 110 HCPU sliding window/lift latch doors. No preference on color, but condition it paramount. Thanks for your time!

Regards,

Buck

'83 110 HCPU
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 9th, 2012, 11:59 PM
CDeWan
Clay DeWan
5.3L beastie

doors

Buck,
I don't have a set but are you going to post yours once they are replaced? If so you may want to take a few pics and see if anyone is interested in taking your old doors as a partial traded. Just a thought.
Old December 10th, 2012, 12:35 AM
Buck71
Zach
1983 110 HCPU 200TDI

Registry
I'm definitely keen to do so...my current doors are in decent shape and I'm definitely down for partial trades or deferring costs by selling them. As soon as I get settled into my new home in Texas I'll dissect the current doors and take pics.

Just trying to set out some feelers. I have some good bros and rover fanatics in the UK keeping an eye out for me as well. So if anyone is looking for something specific let me know and I might be able to get the inside line and locals prices on certain hard-to-find parts here Stateside.

'83 110 HCPU

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Tags
110, 90, door