300 Tdi Fuel Tank - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old September 26th, 2008, 10:13 AM
Mark McDonough
Mark McDonough
66' IIa, 95 D 90 300 Tdi, 94,98 D1

I'm reminded of the O'l one liner that local radio personality Charles Laquadara used to pitch about these two towns as a play on words of the old expression;

Girls are from Cambridge, Guys are from Somerville.

Anyway, I do agree the folks up there in VT charge the highest prices in general and if you've got something as strange as a 300 Tdi, the price goes up. It does seem however that, perhaps as a result of some of the stuff they have parked around their lot or whatever, they speak pretty clearly about part numbers, alternate choices, related aftermarket parts that are available. It seems to me most of these other tradesmen are selling floor mats and air filters, which can also be found at NAPA. I dont want to mention the folks up the coast by name and besides they used to sell parts but they dont any more. Guess dealing w/ the general public didnt fit their ($$) niche'. Labor cost is labor cost and I guess I'll have to just get used to paying them when I have to.

I'll try to take some shots of this tank when it arrives and see how it all goes together. Next time around I do hope I have some extra time to try researching parts that I can order directley from the UK.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

300 tdi, fuel, fuel tank, tdi