110 rear top sides - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Old December 3rd, 2007, 03:37 PM
Doug Crowther
Doug Crowther
94SW,4.6HSE,93LWB,83 110

110 rear top sides

I have a 1983 110 that has the older square windows/top sides like the 109's. I want the later style with the same rounder windows that were used on the NAS trucks. I would like to find these soon as I plan on painting the truck this winter the Stornoway Gray colour. Here's the slightly darker Bonatti truck that I found a picture of some where-with a look similar to what I'm trying to achieve.

If you have a line on these top sides here or in Canada please let me know. Crowsnest31@msn.com.
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 3rd, 2007, 03:45 PM
ECR
East Coast Rover Co.
Just Defenders, nothing else.
D-90 Source Vendor

I have L and R roof sides from an NAS 110. $500. for the pair. They are in good shape, no dents or damage.
Email if you would like the set.

I do not check PMs. Call or email if you need something.

ECR is not a parts source. We are not in the mail order business.
Old December 3rd, 2007, 03:49 PM
Doug Crowther
Doug Crowther
94SW,4.6HSE,93LWB,83 110

I'll take them- man you are quick ! Sent you an email.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 4th, 2007, 11:16 AM
Emerson00
Matt J.
None at the moment

Doug, do you have the 110 here already? I didn't think it'd be here for a while, yet.
Old December 4th, 2007, 11:24 AM
Doug Crowther
Doug Crowther
94SW,4.6HSE,93LWB,83 110

Matt,

Nope, waiting for another week or so to book the shipping for the two trucks. Customs man doesn't want them hitting the dock before Jan 1 and the shipping time is only 8 days. Getting everything lined up.

Was that your Huey that I saw listed on Craigs List Balt ?
Any idea what Nigel decided to do ? Stick with the job in Valdez or take the job in Europe ?
Old December 4th, 2007, 11:46 AM
Emerson00
Matt J.
None at the moment

Gotcha.
Yep, that's Baby Huey on Craigslist. I'd sell if someone offered a reasonable ( ) price... reasonable being defined as "enough to get 1/2 of my money back that I'm in for.

I've also listed the old Volvo and the Ducati, too. I'd like to unload a couple vehicles (we don't need 5 in the driveway). The Ducati is the only one I really hate to sell, and I can do my job with the old Volvo for now and save the expense of continuing to rebuild my Rover. If I unloaded all three, I'll look into something... a bit sportier.

No idea what Nigel's doing. He's up in AK as we speak, I believe; not home for a while yet. I'll be sad to see him leave the 'hood, but I could hardly blame him... there are some cool opportunities for him in both places. It's made me consider seeing what kind of interesting jobs might be available in interesting places (Dubai's got room for me... but that's a bit TOO far from normal for me).

[/hijack]
Old December 4th, 2007, 02:19 PM
Doug Crowther
Doug Crowther
94SW,4.6HSE,93LWB,83 110

Sportier.....want me to find you a 5 door 110 diesel ? The one I have has a diesel,snorkle,rock sliders,rust free chassis and bulkhead, solid doors,swing out rear tire carrier, 32inch bfg track edge tires,cd player, 110k orig. miles.

If I were willing to part with it, would probably sell this one for 16.5k or so to give you an idea. My friend in the UK invited me to come over for the holiday's and I'm considering it. If anyone has the 110 itch let me know and I'll see what I can find while there.

I know of a brown 1983 110 five door with an high performance RPI 3.5 v8, lt77 five speed, oversize wheels and tires solid chassis and bulkhead, winch bumper and winch (not sure of make) that my friend has for sale over there currently......I think I even have a picture of it somehwere. he's not driving it because gas is $9+ dollars a gallon in the UK right now.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Tags
110, sides